Banqobi consulting and projects is a 100% Black Female owned company. A close corporation established in 2008 with a view to offering Specialist Recruitment services to businesses predominantly in the Financial Services, Information Technology, Mining & Engineering Sector. Although Banqobi was only established in 2008, the managing member of this organisation has been involved in the recruitment industry for a considerable period of time. Integrity, competency, loyalty and efficiency are principles we are committed to. This has allowed us to build long term relationships with some of the most highly regarded companies and a network of candidates. We offer customized recruitment and executive search solutions for nationwide companies in various industries.
The placement fee becomes due upon commencement of service by the candidate with the client. A placement fee of 12.5% – 15% (Depending on position rank) excluding VAT will be calculated on the TCTC remuneration package offered to the candidate.
In the event of the candidate resigning within the guarantee period of 90 days, the client should immediately notify Banqobi Consulting and Projects to find a replacement.
Vision & Mission
- We strive to provide exceptional service for a long term and strategic relationship with our clients by accurately offering the best recruitment services to meet our client’s needs
- To tap into the best recruitment talents in the Southern African region to deliver best service to clients
- To build a strong reputation as an Agency that works in partnership with clients by ensuring thorough understanding of clients’ businesses
- To provide return on investment to clients.
- To create a powerful recruitment network that has no competition