https://banqobi.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/weblogo.png 0 0 silas https://banqobi.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/weblogo.png silas2021-04-08 10:13:172021-04-08 10:13:17Technical Sales Representative
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Answer customer’s questions about products, prices and availability and credit terms.
- Quote prices, credit terms or other bid specifications.
- Emphasize product features based on analysis of customer needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Negotiate prices, terms of sales and service agreements.
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organisations and clubs and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained and submit orders for processing.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customer’s needs, product specifications and applicable regulations.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Matric Certificate.
- Higher Technical Qualification Advantageous.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a Hydraulic environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and own vehicle.
- Must be Computer Literate (MS Office – Specifically MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Specific Job Skills
- Must be Customer / Sales Orientated.
- Proven Sales Ability.
- Must be prepared to work long hours with travelling.
- Must have excellent negotiation skills.
- Individual must be dynamic, motivated and sales driven.