Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking, delivering products and solutions that have transformed how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Our vision is to create the best customer experience – every time. We’re engineers who are passionate about building great technology for our customers. Our mission: To deliver advanced technologies that empower our customers to do more business critical work with less effort through services that help them grow their businesses faster than ever before!
– Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the security policies that will protect the network infrastructure
– Provides solutions to network security issues like unauthorized users, malware, bad bots, hackers, attackers, rogue servers, etc.
– Is responsible for providing protection for Cisco products and hardware by implementing VSA policy, identifying threats, configuring Intrusion Prevention System, IPS, DDoS attack protection, VPN, Network Load Balancing, ASA, WAF,
– Utilize firewall, network security appliances and applications to manage threats and threats from the Internet
– Troubleshoot threats, including threats from malware or viruses
– Develop and maintain a secure network infrastructure
– Design and implement effective policies, systems, and technologies for data security
– Participate in projects related to data security, with emphasis on enterprise security
– Identify and interpret network policies and standards
– Understand how to effectively utilize application access control lists and auditing tools
– Configure and use Cisco IOS, NetFlow, and other network monitoring tools
– A minimum of two years working experience with network security and/or systems administration, including computer networking, packet switching, Internetworking and data communications
– Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience with networking and security technologies such as Cisco IOS, Cisco ASA, Juniper Networks, etc.
– Experience with network device administration and troubleshooting a plus